YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO APPEAR ON MY DASHBOARD
that I chased a boy
who ripped me to shreds
says a lot more
than it did about him. ❞
Michelle K., Lessons Learned (via fvckem)
5 Things They Don’t Teach you in Highschool:
1) You’re going to leave the house at 2AM, 16 with nothing in your pockets but 50 bucks and a bus ticket. It won’t feel real. You’re going to think you’re leaving, but you aren’t going anywhere.
2) Swallow your fucking pride and go back inside. Lock your bedroom door, put your hands over your ears, bring your knees to your chest and when you’re ready, let your walls disintegrate and the sadness flood in, because baby I promise you, you’ll feel better if you just let yourself drown. Even if it’s the third goddamn time that week.
3) He’s going to taste like Newports, Trident spearmint and desperation. You’re going to taste like Lime-a-Rita’s and anxiety. You will tell yourself you need this. But you don’t. I promise you. You don’t. You don’t.
4) You’re going to have girlfriends who fall for boys who treat them like absolute shit. Do not learn from them. If a boy calls you a bitch, spit in his face and leave.
5) Do it even if it’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. Even if you’re still convinced that he was hiding galaxies beneath his skin. Because baby I promise you, he was the always dark night sky and you were always the full moon. No question bout’ it.❞
I like how correcting her kids creepy behavior doesn’t even matter to that mother.
This actually makes me very angry. It basically highlights everything wrong with the world. Instead of teaching boys not to look at women like that, women are taught not to dress provocatively so boys don’t get “distracted”. It makes me sick.
Reblogging cause that comment ^^^^^
realistic body inspiration
Yes we need more of this on tumblr
This is for every person who says over and over how they want the perfect “BEACH BODY”
Guess what, every body is a beach body. Go wear a swimsuit and have fun in the sun NO MATTER YOUR SIZE.
“Every body is a beach body”!!!
Le body love